Welcome to contact me:
Whatsapp: +86 13165075633
I tip hair extensions have been gaining popularity in recent years, and for good reason. These extensions offer a natural and seamless look, making them a popular choice for women who want to add length and volume to their hair. However, like any hair extension method, i-tip hair extensions have their pros and cons. In this article, we'll explore what i-tip hair extensions are, how to use them, and what their pros and cons are.
What are i-tip hair extensions?
I-tip hair extensions, also known as micro-bead or micro-ring extensions, are a type of hair extension that uses small, bead-like rings to attach the extensions to your natural hair. The i-tip hair extensions are made of high-quality, 100% human hair, which is why they blend seamlessly with your natural hair. The beads used to attach the extensions are usually made of aluminum or copper, and they come in different colors to match your hair color.
How to use i-tip hair extensions?
The process of applying i-tip hair extensions is relatively simple, but it requires a professional hairstylist. The hairstylist will start by sectioning your hair and attaching the beads to your natural hair using a special tool. Then, they will thread the i-tip hair extension through the bead and clamp it down using pliers. The process is repeated until all the extensions are attached, and the hairstylist will then blend the extensions with your natural hair to create a natural look.
Pros of i-tip hair extensions
1. Natural look: One of the biggest advantages of i-tip hair extensions is that they look incredibly natural. Because they are attached using small beads, they blend seamlessly with your natural hair, making it difficult to tell where your hair ends and the extensions begin.
2. Long-lasting: I-tip hair extensions can last up to three months with proper care. This makes them a great option for women who want a longer-term solution for adding length and volume to their hair.
3. Versatile: I-tip hair extensions can be styled just like your natural hair. You can curl, straighten, and even dye them to match your natural hair color.
Cons of i-tip hair extensions
1. Cost: I-tip hair extensions can be expensive, especially if you're using high-quality human hair. The cost can range from a few hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars, depending on the length and quality of the hair.
2. Maintenance: I-tip hair extensions require regular maintenance to keep them looking their best. You'll need to brush them regularly and avoid using heat styling tools too often to prevent damage.
3. Time-consuming: The process of attaching i-tip hair extensions can take several hours, depending on how many extensions you're getting. This means you'll need to set aside a significant amount of time for the appointment.
In conclusion, i-tip hair extensions can be a great option for women who want to add length and volume to their hair. They offer a natural look and can last for several months with proper care. However, they can be expensive and require regular maintenance, so it's important to weigh the pros and cons before deciding if they're right for you. If you're interested in getting i-tip hair extensions, be sure to find a reputable hairstylist who has experience with this method.