1. Brush the hair daily. Start at the ends and work your way up to your scalp with an extenison brush.
If your hair is wavy or curly, we recommend a wide tooth comb instead of a brush.
2. A good leave in hair treatment can keep the hair from drying and maintain it soft and healthy. It is
recommended to apply leave in conditioner after washing to keep the hair from drying and tangling.
3. Before washing the hair, spray mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair from bottom to
the top.Gradually wet the hair and brush it gently before you completely wash the hair.
4. After wetting the hair, add shampoo and conditioner and brush thoroughly. Be sure to wash and brush
the hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. It is best to air dry
the hair but it’s also ok to blow-dry.
5. Washing and conditioning the hair keeps it moisturized and damage free. It will prolong the life of
your beautiful hair while providing it with the nutrients as it needs to survive as long as possible.
6.Don't sleep with your hair down. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed. NEVER
SLEEP ON WET HAIR. It is best to braid the hair and tie it up with a satin scarf or bonnet. please make
sure to untangle the hair before making the braids.
7.Braid your hair or wear a cap when going to swim or exercise. When going to the spa, the hair should
be rushed out completely and wrapped in a cold wet towel.
Please wash the hair immediately after swimming, going to a spa, exercising, etc.